• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mich tech day May 16

Gil F.

Bicycle
I am hosting a tech day at my home on May 16, it is listed on the calendar but I thought that I would add a little info. I am located at 408 Theo Ave. Lansing, Michigan Ph,(517)323-2209 e-mail gilfue01@comcast.net this is outside the city limits of Lansing on the west side near the Lansing mall and Meijer's. The Harbor Freight store is 2 blocks away. I have the HF tire changer, mojo tire tool and balancer, craftsman bike jack and probably any hand tool that we would need. I use the homemade carb sync tool so if anyone wanted to bring something better that would be good. If I knew what people wanted to do I could try to set up for it so let me know. We will provide food- probably burgers, brats,dogs or something along those lines. We can provide sleeping space if anyone wants to stay the night before or after. I have never even been to a tech day so we are very open to suggestons. Deb rides and will take part so this is not a guys only event. Hope to see you there Gil F.

Local weather forecasters are calling for t-storms friday night and clearing early Saturday morning so we plan on having the tech day as planned. any questions call home (517) 323-2209 cell (517) 582-2209 e-mail gilfue01@comcast.net Ride safe Gil