• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Michigan - All Clubs Ride - Stockbridge MI - 10am Sunday, May 5

talcon

Stockbridge is hosting the All Clubs Ride on Sunday, May 5, starting at 10am. 

I am planning on meeting up with everybody around 11am at the SE corner of the Village Green.  I will hang out for a while, but am there to ride also!  Send me a PM if you want my phone number to text, etc.

Map:  https://goo.gl/maps/SVpykH8oFVJ2

This is a great place to go ride - you have the Brighton and Waterloo Recreation areas nearby.  Coffee/Donuts, visit/meet/greet, pickup a ride sheet and enjoy yourself!  (note - this is the ride and swap meet - the old bike show comes later in the year in September)

Hope to see you there!

ACR2019.png

Hey Randy, how about I ride your way Sunday, meet some place near you and ride down to Stockbridge together. Perhaps we can put together some dates like Richard suggested for future rides?
For the record lol, I couldn't make it last weekend not because of the cold. I had all my heated gear sitting ready to put on, family needs come first!

turbojim said:
Hey Randy, how about I ride your way Sunday, meet some place near you and ride down to Stockbridge together. Perhaps we can put together some dates like Richard suggested for future rides?
For the record lol, I couldn't make it last weekend not because of the cold. I had all my heated gear sitting ready to put on, family needs come first!

No biggy family always comes first! 

That plan sounds good to me - please refresh my memory where you are again?

From Suzi (President of the International Norton Owners Association):

Here we go. All Clubs Ride to come out to Stockbridge this Sunday from 10 to whenever... Coffee and donuts start at 10 am til it runs out and we still have coffee shop and diner open for others. Show what you "grew" over the winter and reconnect with old friends and new.

There will be a limited swap meet with some stuff and a few bikes for sale. We can help if you buy but ride and figure that all out later.

Almost 70 deg Sunday NO RAIN.

I can hardly wait to see you all.

Cheers!
Suzi

talcon said:
turbojim said:

No biggy family always comes first! 

That plan sounds good to me - please refresh my memory where you are again?
Near Richmond, I-69 and exit 184 (M-19)

turbojim said:
Near Richmond, I-69 and exit 184 (M-19)

How about we meet at I96 and US23?  I was thinking Kensington Road Exit off I-96 at Grand River Rd.  What do you think?  Looks like a string of recreation areas between you and Stockbridge!

I did publish a (work-in-progress) schedule in the Central Area Newsletter - here is what's coming up:

May 5th - All Clubs Ride, Stockbridge, MI - 10am-3pm, Stockbridge, MI Town Square, Coffee/Donuts, visit/meet/greet, pickup a ride sheet and have fun!

June 7-9 wknd.  - Traverse City 3-day Weekend, more details coming, the Great Lakes Dual Sporters will also be in town this weekend so there is the option of riding dual-sports this weekend also.  I have a 5-man Yurt reserved at Timber Ridge Campground for this weekend (3 spaces left).  Many options for this weekend, sport-touring, dual-sports, roads are M-22, M-119 tunnel of trees, etc.

June 29 (sat) - Ride-to-eat, Howell, MI - time/location TBD - should be nice scenery - this is the weekend of the Howell balloon festival.

July 22-26 - COG National - I, for one, am planning on attending the COG national this year and am planning on visiting the Flight 93 memorial (6424 Lincoln Highway, Stoystown, PA 15563) and Mount Davis (highest point), PA en-route.

August 11 - tentative - Air Zoo in Portage, MI

I managed to ride by and wave at a couple of connies I saw. Unfortunately I didn't have time to stop and meet/greet. :-(

There were definitely riders from all across the board gathered around that little park area.

Chuck

Yep, what a beautiful day for a ride / destination...  surprised there wasn't more bikes / riders in attendance....guess they were all out ridin'