• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Mid-FLA Christmas in July FREE RTE and Test Rides

SteveJ

Citrus Cycle in Lecanto is having their Christmas in July event this Saturday, July 21st, from 9a.m. to 5p.m.

This is a neat smaller dealer of Kaw and Yamaha, nice folks. I've hit Christmas before and got a really great deal on a jacket, less than half price.

And, they are having FREE FOOD!

Last time I was there, two years ago, they had pizza. Free pizza is good pizza.

Demo rides. Cool. I sure would like to try out the Versys1000. :rotflmao:

I figure on getting over there somewhere around 11. I'll be leaving my place around 9:30, if any one cares to hook up at my place for coffee first, coffee seved starting about 9-ish. Please shoot me an RSVP, if you're coming over. Please P.M. me if you need my addy.

Sorry 'bout the last minute thing, I just found out about it.

That's about it, I guess, from your friendly neighbo(u)rhood A.A.D.

Hope to see some folks here/there.

Hum, if it's free, it's for me comes to mine... :))

Got the kitchen pass, seeing if I can gather some additional motors to ride along.

9:30 at your place sounds just right.

Mike

I thought that free thing might get some interest. ;) ;)

Just make clear, depart from here at 9:30, coffee will be on at 9

Hi Jo. You're gonna hafta really get after it iff'n you plan on making it. :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises: :motonoises:

SteveJ. said:
Citrus Cycle in Lecanto is having their Christmas in July event this Saturday, July 21st, from 9a.m. to 5p.m.

Is that 'neighbo(u)rhood' or neighb(orly) hood'?

Volcantour said:
SteveJ. said:

Is that 'neighbo(u)rhood' or neighb(orly) hood'?

Yes. ;)