• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Minneapolis Meet & Greet March 11, 2023

MuddyWaters

Bold North AAD
Please join us on Saturday, March 11th at 12:00, for a meet and greet social at the Mackenzie Pub in Minneapolis. This will be an ideal time to welcome new members, catch up with old friends, and talk about planned Club rides and events in 2023.

FOLLOW THIS LINK TO REGISTER ONLINE AND INCLUDE YOUR GUEST COUNT SO WE CAN GIVE THE PUB AN ACCURATE HEADCOUNT BEFORE 3/11.

Hope to see you on the 11th!

MacKenzie Pub
918 Hennepin Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55403

Brian and/or Brian, My wife Eileen is coming to join us too. I couldn't get the reg changed so I'm telling you now. Many thanks for hosting!

CU soon, Roger