• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Minneapolis/St Paul screening of "Why We Ride" on December 2nd

2fast

Crotch Rocket
December COG get together!

There is a movie called Why We Ride being aired on December 2 at the Edina AMC Southdale 16 at 7:30pm. You will need to order tickets NOW in order to be sure of getting a seat. They are $11 each, and you can order them here  http://www.tugg.com/events/6623
This same link has a preview of the movie. If you love motorcycles, there should be something for everyone in this flick.

Meet up at 5:30pm beforehand at Fuddruckers right on the corner of France Av and 494. We should have plenty of time to eat and BS and then get down to the theater for the show.

If you can make it, please drop an email to Brian Snowberg at bp snow at hotmail dot com or even better, just sign up on the COG calendar so we have an idea of how big a table to take over at Fudd's.

Hope to see you there!  :motonoises: :)

I bought two too, just in case someone needs a ticket. There are only 41 seats left as of 4pm, so they are probably going to be sold out tonite.

No wonder those tickets are going fast. I also bought two of them. Stronie is coming, as long as he's not called out of town for work.

I'll let you know if I end up with an extra ticket.

I just checked the movie web site and it is sold out. You can still come to Fuddruckers and see people :popcorncouple:

I could not make this event, going to the Wild Hockey game that night with a group. Have fun, sounds like a blast!

Good crowd for the Fuddrucker's and the movie! I thought the movie was pretty good, but had a little too much emphasis on dirt and racing. Other than a couple of small bits, not much said about the sport touring niche. All and all I'm glad I saw it.

Attachments

• photo 1 (Medium).JPG
    photo 1 (Medium).JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 100
Thanks to Brian for pulling this together, it was a fun night.  Part of the goodness of the movies was seeing it with my son and other riding buddies.  :motonoises:

I thought the movie was pretty good, but had a little too much emphasis on dirt and racing

After that dinner and a movie date, my wife said I should do MORE dirt and racing!  :great:  (Not...A guy can dream can't he?)