• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Minnesota CAVE DAY IIII on March 23

2fast

Crotch Rocket
Alright Brothers and Sisters,
The first real snow of the season has fallen upon us and it is time to come together and let old man winter know he has no hold on our spirits!!!!!!!!!

Cave Day IIII

Can you believe it, 4 already.....

For planning, the Cave is just north of St Bonifacius on 92, and since this is a multicultural event with the COG and ST folks.
All are welcome, just bring your favorite beverage, and maybe something to pass.
I have plenty of seating and I will have a full sized grill.
There are restroom facilities for those wishing to bring the SO.

Please email  me if you plan on coming, and if you wish to bring a bike. I have a Handi lift  (thanks Linda) and a smaller frame lift for use.

We should plan for a 10AM start and I will try to get there no later than 9. It is over when Snowberg starts to sing.
Since this is a secure location, please try to get there on time so we don't have to make too many trips to the gate.

Pack your own hand tools, I have a compressor and some specialty items.

My email is strichmn@gmail.com and the cell is 612-578-5179.

The address is Park Place Storage Condo's, 9300 Nike Road, Minnetrista, MN 55359.  Two miles north of St. Boni on State Route 92
We all look forward to hanging out for the day!

Rich

If the weather looks decent I may be interested in riding up from the Sioux Falls area, we'll see as the date comes closer.

I'll be there. See you on Saturday.

At this point, doesn't look good for riding. I might need the 4x4 instead.

Thanks to Rich for another wonderful Cave Day. Not much wrenching but lots of good conversation.