• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MotoGP 2013 calendar

Pat and Sher in Ma

Just saw this posted on the MotoGP.com website, Looks like the April rounds (TBC) might be Argentina & Texas
per some quick web searching.
Does anyone have anymore news/updates on COTA, The Schwantz lawsuit, Weather conditions in Austin in April?

31 March – Qatar* Doha/Losail

14 April – TBC TBC

21 April – TBC TBC

05 May – Spain(STC), Jerez de la Frontera

19 May – France, Le Mans

2 June – Italy, Mugello

16 June – Catalunya, Catalunya

29 June – Netherlands**, Assen

14 July – Germany, Sachsenring

21 July – United States***, Laguna Seca

18 August – Indianapolis, Indianapolis

25 August – Czech Republic, Brno

01 September – Great Britain, Silverstone

15 September – San Marino & Riviera di Rimini, Marco Simoncelli Misano

29 September – Aragón, Motorland

13 October – Malaysia, Sepang

20 October – Australia, Phillip Island

27 October – Japan, Motegi

10 November – Valencia, Ricardo Tormo-Valencia

* Evening Race

** Saturday Race

*** Only MotoGP class

STC (Subject to the Contract)

TBC (To be confirmed)

That's a good time of year to be in Austin. As to the legal issues, time will tell. I don't give the race any more than a 50% chance of happening, but if it does I'll be there.

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the info, I would love to be there for the first MotoGP race as well so I look forward to some
positive news on race date soon. If you hear anything about race or COTA updates please post them here.

I too hope Austin makes it in for one of the April dates.  Was thinking the new Moscow track might pop in also, but maybe since they are now on the WSBK circuit they will not?