• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Motorcycle show at New England Air Museum

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
If you haven't heard, April 19 the New England Air Museum in Windsor Locks, CT is opening up its hangers and allowing show entrants to set up around the many exquisite airplanes. This will make for an interesting display arena and photo opportunity. Show info can be found on the museum's website

Steve,

Thanks for the heads up on this. It looks like it could be a great time, I hope I can finish my
tech day prep work and try to attend this show.

:motonoises:

Been to the NEAM several times but it never had scoots on show. This might be worthwhile to check out and its real close too!
Even w/o the bikes it has some interesting birds on display.

So who's going to this today? Looks like it's going to be great  weather wise.
I wanted to bring my turbo bike but I've got other things that need to get done.
If anyone goes please take lots of pictures and be sure to post a link.
:beerchug:

Maryann and I are planning to go ... assuming that there is still air in the tires we mounted yesterday!  :rotflmao:

Update: no problem with the tires ... final mileage on my PR3's was 15,745 (I should have taken a MUCH longer route to your house so I could get to an even 16k).  :motonoises:  Thanks, again for helping (actually letting me help you) put on the new tires.

WG,

Thank you for the picture link and boy am I mad I missed that show. Some beautiful stuff
in that hanger. I'll have to make a trip to the Museum someday and just enjoy the aircraft.

Thanks again.