• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

MRA windshield C-14

gsun

COG# 9127 CDA# 560
I have an MRA shield for sale. It is a short one and is too short for me. It is near perfect - small scratch on the lip. Smoked. Have a look here for pics:
http://photobucket.com/MRAshield

I like the way it deflects the air - really smooth. I would like to trade for a taller one, if someone would do that. I have 3" risers and like to sit upright.

Also included is a summer short, cut down, stock shield, painted black. Such a deal!

$100.00 plus shipping from 98230.

Edit: The PO installed some small wind deflectors on each side - he was a former forum member and needed some extra protection due to him being a big guy. Big shoulders.