• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Murphs wedges. If any FS, I’d like to buy a set.

Please let me know at text:360.305.0109, or email at edpatrickhanley@gmail.com. Thank you.
I texted you a picture of what I have... I am not sure these parts are the parts you are looking for because I don't know where they go or what they do. They came with my 2010 Connie and they are still mystery parts to me.

Does anybody know what these are for?

Attachments

• wedges 7-27-23.jpg
    wedges 7-27-23.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 64
They sure aren't! It's an interesting mystery...they look familiar tho
Well... if you would like to own some C 14 mystery parts until somebody identifies what they are... make me an offer.

I also have a set of rear footpeg extenders for those ladies with long legs.

I’ll solve the mystery...From time to time I will make something as a special request. Those are “adjustable rails” that bolt to the grab-rails using the counter-sunk holes, then a luggage rack bolts to the other set of holes. The net result is to move the trunk/rack back just a little. Also, they may have been made for a Versys-1000 based on the short spacers.
I sell a more versatile version on my web-site.
They are not “Wedges”. I made many sets of those years ago before giving the idea to Murph. They are shaped like the bottom of the Handle-bar stanchion but have a 6 degree angle to them to tilt the bars a little more horizontal. They require angled washers to go under the bolts.