• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

My 2008 C14 for sale - I MUST sell my bike due to a surgery in 2 days!

My 2008 Kawasaki Concourse 14 sport touring motorcycle for sale.
22,400 miles as of Aug 13th.  This bike is in excellent condition. I'm getting 47 miles to the gallon on average. Good tire tread. Everything works flawlessly. All fluids just changed July 7th. Comes with the Kawasaki factory warranty 100% transferable until September 2013.
Accessories: Cee Baily Aircraft full windscreen, , Two brothers street exhaust.

Due to an upcoming surgery on Aug 16th I must sell this bike. Price $6,600.  I leave town on Tues. Aug 14th and will return Aug 25th.  I can show the bike today and tomorrow or when I return on Aug.25th.  I have title in hand and very motivated to make someone a fantastic deal on my bike.
Robert
775-453-5224

Attachments

• Back of the bike.jpg
    Back of the bike.jpg
    284.6 KB · Views: 95