• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

my led nipple lights

mellow yellow

Street Cruiser
what can I say, they remind me of nipples
0606120537.jpg
0607122114_0001.jpg
0606120537a_0001.jpg

The more light the better/safer. Great job on modification. No problems with bulb burn out being exposed?

I've seen the belly button lights, but this is a first for nipple lights!

Daddy likes!

Coach T said:
The more light the better/safer. Great job on modification. No problems with bulb burn out being exposed?
installed them yesterday.didn't get a chance to ride and test them. I think I have to replace my front wheel bearings, which I'll be doing this weekend. these are accent lights and are made for outdoor use. so I decided to use them as extra running and turn signals. I might have to put some gasket material behind them to prevent water infiltration into the trunk. I think it was around 50 or 60 degree last night. hope no one brushes up against them.