• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

My old helmet collection part 2

F-106

Scooter
I got the display shelf up and the helmest on it for display. Now I have to put up some Connie photos to go with them.

HELMETS.jpg

Here's mine. I gave a red/white Lawson replica away. The White HJC on lower Rt. saved my life. Well fractured on one side.

1209111843.jpg

Nice!  That's a neat idea.
It's ironic, because I just tossed two of my old ones today. I'd like to keep them but limited space and little kids put space at a premium and these things were as useful as a DOS computer from 1992.