• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

My wife is SOOOO busted!

davedz

Training Wheels
The wife and I agreed to not buy anything for each other for Valentines Day, except maybe a nice dinner out. Then she says she spent some money on me so that means I go out and find her a pedometer she's been wanting. Today, she gives me the Newenough box with a pair of Tourmaster Flex pants AND a Tourmaster Intake 2 jacket. which matches the pants and jacket she received for Christmas. Only thing is I bought her the pants and my kids bought her the jacket. She is in SO much trouble.... Man I love her! ..dz.. 2003 Concours 1983 Honda Silverwing 2008 Yamaha Majesty (new) 2003 Honda XR70 (son's)