• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

N.C. Spring Ride Saturday 5/7/16

I fly back into Mpls. late Friday night so I set up the Bandito Grande up ready to ride Sat. morning. :great:

Probable route for Saturday

Attachments

• 2015 Spring Ride.gdb
    110.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 2015 Spring Ride.gpx
    233.5 KB · Views: 100
It was good seeing some old familiar faces and new ones. I enjoyed the breakkie that the little bit of the ride that I could be fore heading to another commitment.

To Brian get gooder soon . That is a cute scooter you have. :beerchug:

Great turn out for the Spring ride. Thanks everyone for coming. If you can send me your pics I have an album going of all the events. It is fun to look through at the banquet. I have multiple ways to get the pictures just send me an email.

Thanks again everyone for coming

20160507_122601-M.jpg