• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Nankang Roadiac WF-1

darkhyper

Tricycle
I have been reading mixed reviews on this new Taiwanese tire. I read that they now own molds, patents, etc from Yokohama when they manufactured motorcycle tires! Has anyone installed a set on their C14 and if so I would be interested in any comments/opinions!

Thanks
Chris

Can you even find them in this country?  Since Nankang pulled out of the DOT market in the US a couple of years ago...that might be a challenge...I also thought Shinko had all of Yokohama's motorcycle technology...just working from memory, here...

To be honest, I can't remember if I've ever heard of them. But this is interesting. I am curious to hear feedback as well.

I went ahead and ordered a set on ebay from a company in California called Tireco Inc. Found a few reviews that sounded positive so I guess I will have to mount them up and see how they do. I will post my opinions and thoughts after a few thousand miles of riding!
Chris