• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

National Rally Help wanted - Merchandise

davemuir

Hey all! I know everyone going to the National Rally in a few weeks (is it that close?) wants to have a good time. But if anyone was thinking "Hmmmm, I wonder if there is anything I can do to help??", have I got an opportunity for you! Unfortunately (or fortunately, if you know me) I won't be able to attend, but my merchandise will! And Sue Cerutti will be heading the Sales force. Some of you may remember Sue from the merchandise table back at the National in WV. Anyway, Sue is looking for a few volunteers to help her man the merchandise table. No previous sale experience needed, just a willingness to meet your fellow COGgers for a few hours. So what do you say! Wanta help out? Just shoot me an email ( merchandise@cog-online.org ), or leave a message here and I will get in touch. Thanks! Dave Muir 1980 LTD1000 - Rocket 1999 Concours - Rocket II 1997 Dyna - wife's CT-COG #3649 Merchandise Czar

Dave, My wife, Marcia, will be around all week and will help out. Have your people talk to my people. Ken

Will do Boss.... ;) Dave Muir 1980 LTD1000 - Rocket 1999 Concours - Rocket II 1997 Dyna - wife's CT-COG #3649 Merchandise Czar

Ken - Merchandise sales will coincide with registration hours, which I have listed below. The hours are: Monday June 8th: 8:00AM-6:00PM Tuesday June 9th: 8:00-11:00AM Tuesday June 9th: 4:00-6:00PM Wednesday June 10th: 8:00-10:00AM Wednesday June 10th: 4:00-6:00PM Please feel free to contact Sue Cerutti at sueonline@optonline.net with the day/time you would like to volunteer. Thank you.

Sorry, registration is NOT available on Thursday. They have to re-stage for the dinner that evening. tcars John Rallymeister

Dave, Are you going to have decals at Nationals......need some for the back of the toy hauler. Kurt & Sue Nordstrom Spotsylvania, VA COG 6049/A VA & WV AAD's You can have more fun with girls than motorcycles, but they don't always go where you point um.

Yep, I'll be sending some along! But, it's best to get there early. Supplies on the decals may be limited! :gasp: Dave Muir 1980 LTD1000 - Rocket 1999 Concours - Rocket II 1997 Dyna - wife's CT-COG #3649 Merchandise Czar

Hey Dave I have a doctor appointment at 1145 2morrow & I should be home by 1:30 at the latest if U want to bring the stuff going to National to my house or I'll come get it whatever is easier for U... ----------------------------- Easy Does It, But Do It 09 Triumph Sprint ST aka Black Phantom 09 KLR650 aka Animal 2

Karl, I'll call you tomorrow morning if I get a chance, if not them after 1:30... I got 4 good sized boxes ready to go! Dave Muir 1980 LTD1000 - Rocket 1999 Concours - Rocket II 1997 Dyna - wife's CT-COG #3649 Merchandise Czar

Well all the boxes of Merchandise for the COG National is sitting on my kitchen floor & ready to go & now I just have to remember to load it into the car on Friday when I pack it up... :) ----------------------------- Easy Does It, But Do It 09 Triumph Sprint ST aka Black Phantom 09 KLR650 aka Animal 2

now I just have to remember to load it into the car on Friday when I pack it up...
I'm sure you will remember... if not, you better go home & get it or stand a chance of getting "strung up" at Fontana. :) -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

I'm sure you will remember... if not, you better go home & get it or stand a chance of getting strung up" at Fontana." _____________________________________________________________________ Do I hear Banjo's?? We are in them there hills you know :p Kurt & Sue Nordstrom Spotsylvania, VA COG 6049/A VA & WV AAD's You can have more fun with girls than motorcycles, but they don't always go where you point um.