• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NC COG at Chi-town Show?

ManWorkingHere

"Matt is attending the 2016 IMS Chicago"

Hello! I recently purchased tickets to the 2016 IMS Chicago and I'm inviting you to meet other COGgers there. Click here or copy & paste the address below into a web browser to join me at the show.

Use code IMS16POST for $3 off your ticket.

https://secure.interactiveticketing.com/1.9/b546f9/?s=email_share&svc=45ac190d19

While at the Show, let’s meet in the Kawasaki booth near the C-14 for a group picture at 11:50am.  Steve Pronto is bringing a COG banner to rally around for the picture.

Donna, Ian and Steve Pronto are happy to invite you all to their 27th annual show lunch. As usual, they'll have a few prizes to raffle off, so aside from recharging your mental motorcycling battery, you may walk off with something new! Feel free to drag your friends along, but please RSVP by Feb 11 to Steve so the restaurant can plan accordingly.

Reply to prontorides@yahoo (dot) com

Our host restaurant has been confirmed as Mrs. V's and is within easy driving distance from the convention center., just about 3 miles straight north. Note that this is the same place with the same address as last year, but with a new name.

Pencil this event, nay, write it in INK on your calendars and shoot Steve a reply that you'll be attending the afternoon lunch.

Saturday, Feb 13 at 3pm

1640 S River Road
Des Plaines IL 60018

Hope to see you there!

1 week reminder ***                              1 week reminder ***                              1 week reminder ***

Hey there,
We have had a few RSVP's and Steve will need to confirm the number with the restaurant late next week, so if you were "iffy", lock it down and come on out for lunch with us!

I'll be at the show tomorrow, will try and meet everyone up at the Kawa area for the picture, can't make the lunch however.
Stay warm y'all!