• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NC RE October Feeler

Sport rider

Iron Butt
NC folks, particularly those from the middle of the state and west.....I'm thinking about a RTE in October going for BBQ at a place in Brevard.  What's the interest in it???  Those of you farther east....anyone think they might get a wild hair and ride that far to meet for lunch?

Dave,
Oct is furniture market month. Real difficult to plan any weekend rides during this time. Usually have a number of planning sessions and customer commitments.
Depending on the actual date I might be a last minute attendee.

See you guys Saturday in Mayberry

Buzzard

^
^
||
||
||

If we can let Jim attend, then it won't hurt to let GA people in too.  :nananana:

on the other hand....you guys down in GA were nice enough to let me show up for one of yours, so sure!  :great:

Bill said:
Hey, if I live in GA. can i come too?  :(

the idea is for everyone to have a chance to plan their own ride and meet up for lunch for fellowship.  Some of us enjoy seeing your smiling face!  :beerchug:

We could plan a long route to get back home!  >:D

ron203 said:
Bill said:
Hey, if I live in GA. can i come too?  :(

Me too?  October is good riding weather usually.

Yes because if we're letting Jim come, that opens the door wide open!!!!  :D

Ranger Jim said:
I 'spect I could make that. ;)
Sport Rider said:
If we can let Jim attend, then it won't hurt to let GA people in too.  :nananana:

on the other hand....you guys down in GA were nice enough to let me show up for one of yours, so sure!  :great:

Hey Sport Rider, what's the word on this RTE? I couldn't get vacation for the RWTW and would enjoy meeting and riding with some of y'all. :motonoises: