• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NE Suffern, NY Meet & Greet 3/23

Gigantor

Hi Guys/Gals,

Since we missed the last 2 meet & greets I was thinking of hosting one at the Airmont Diner located on N. Airmont Rd in Suffern, NY.  It's easy to get to, it's right off of exit 14b on I87.  If you're coming from the south, at the exit make a left and if from the north at the exit make a right.  It'll be on your right hand side just before RT 59.

Just to get an idea of the turnout let me know if you're interested.  Hopefully the weather is getting better and some of us may even ride that day.

Thanks,
Alex

Not committing just yet but I'd put it pretty high on my list of spring chores especially if it's a nice day. :great:

That is too local for me to pass up.  It is even closer than Rhodes North Tavern in Sloatsburg where I tried a M & G last year.

I forgot to mention the start time.  Like other meet ang greets it's 11am.  I'll see about putting this on the event callendar.

Only a few more days, for all of those sitting on the fence make up your minds and register.  Trust me everyone always has a good time at the meet & greets.

OK the meet and greet is still on for Saturday and the weather doesn't look too bad.  It should be sunny with highs around 45.  I'm bringing the misses so I'll be driving instead of riding.

Hi all,
Saw this m & g posted this past week but couldn't make it. Probably the closest m & g to me at around an hours ride away. Would like to meet up with some fellow coggers so hopefully another one will be scheduled. Until then...

Ari said:
Hi all,
Saw this m & g posted this past week but couldn't make it. Probably the closest m & g to me at around an hours ride away. Would like to meet up with some fellow coggers so hopefully another one will be scheduled. Until then...

Too bad you also missed the cart racing and burger lunch M&G in northern Westchester county last month. Check out the calendar for more future activities an hour or so north of NYC.

I want to thank everyone that came to the meet & greet, as always  I think everyone had a great time.  I was even glad that my wife was able to make it even though I had to be on my best behaviour.  Had to keep the tire kicking in the parking lot to a minimum due to a prior commitment I had and all conversations in the parking lot was Greek to my wife.  She said to me that the windshield that could go up and down was a cool feature and that I should get it on my bike.  I don't have to tell her it comes standard and use the money for another farkle.  >:D

Thanks again everybody for coming out,
Alex

Gigantor said:
I want to thank everyone that came to the meet & greet, as always  I think everyone had a great time.  I was even glad that my wife was able to make it even though I had to be on my best behaviour.  Had to keep the tire kicking in the parking lot to a minimum due to a prior commitment I had and all conversations in the parking lot was Greek to my wife.  She said to me that the windshield that could go up and down was a cool feature and that I should get it on my bike.  I don't have to tell her it comes standard and use the money for another farkle.  >:D

Thanks again everybody for coming out,
Alex
thanks Alex for the get together. as usual had a great time to B.S with fellow coggers/riders. hope your wife doesn't know about this site, otherwise she'll be spending on some farkles herself. I'll have to check the calander more often and see if I can make more of these M&G as per my schedule.

Had a great time! Really looking forward to the next one.

Also, Alex, pm me your info so I can get that jacket to you. It's been in my closet for months and I wanted to get it to you before the summer weather hits.