• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NE Texas check-in

brad08texas

Tricycle
I have been reading some on here for a while now so figured it was time to check in. I bought my 2008 C 14 new last year in April with zero miles and have since put on just over 19000 miles. 3 weeks after I got it I headed off to Florida for a bike rally in Panama City Beach (Thunder Beach) and lots of trips from Paris TX to Flower Mound while in massage school. Hoping to be heading out through the Rockies towards Vegas in a few weeks :) ^-^

WOW!!! :-\ thats lots of miles... i thought i was doing good with 14000 plus a year... although i havent gone on any long trips yet... headed to Arkansas in October, cant wait!!! :motonoises:

I was putting on close to 1000 miles a week riding to and from classes.......4 hrs of riding a day and my Florida trip was just over 2000 roundtrip.....my avg mpg right now is at 41.2 :)  beats the 17 or so my truck averages by just a bit lol

Hi Brad,  Welcome to the Forum,
Ahhh Paris, my ex is from there... assuming that is where you live... sorry. :p  Flower Mound can't be much better.  Paris at least is the start to some nicer roads from there to the north and east.  I got to drive a cage out 195 ne of Paris last year and was kind of missing the bike.  A fair twisty Rd.

I am the COG area director for the South Central.  We are holding the National Rally for the entire club in our area next year.  You should think about joining the club and helping make it a great one or at least attending.
Let me know if you need anything or have questions.