• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Need A Luggage Lock

dano59

Mini Bike
I just figured out that I am missinf the latch/lock for the right saddlebag that keeps the bag from swinging up for removal. If anyone has a trashed bag with a good lock I could use it. The key is an A key so That of course would be first choice.

Thanks
Dano

Dano,
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but how do you do a latch swap??
I have a replacement rt bag that has a loose antler latch. One of the rivets has been pulled out of the bag.
I really need to get it fixed before it is used.
Thanks,
Buzzard

And I am in need of the LEFT side latch/lock for my saddlebag.  Right now I have ZipTies helping hold the bag.

I can see the microfiche parts list has a replacement latch for $72.  If you might have a second trashed bag after a crash, I would appreciate getting the latch from you.

Matt

BUZZARD said:
Dano,
Don't mean to hijack your thread, but how do you do a latch swap??
I have a replacement rt bag that has a loose antler latch. One of the rivets has been pulled out of the bag.
I really need to get it fixed before it is used.
Thanks,
Buzzard

It is held in place with 3 small cross heads screws