• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Need a Stock Seat for Russell Modification

kznny

Tricycle
Looking for a stock seat / seat pan that I can send to Russell to get modified. Please let me know if you have one and how much you want. The Boss insists that she is not doing any more trips with me until I get a good seat, so I decided to go custom. Spoke with Russell and they state they get better results with the stock seat than the Corbin one. Thanks in advance!

There is a Russel - Corbin seat on evilbay right now for $100 and a stock C-10 seat for $150. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawasaki-Concours-Russell-Corbin-Leather-Seat-/180529530850?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a086607e2 "If it hasn't killed me yet, it's runnin out of time" COG # 8062 AMA # 1084053 ROMA or Scarlet harlot acording to my wife

GOT ONE OFF A 1998 CONNIE......EXCELLENT SHAPE......$125.00 PLUS SHIPPING! LET ME KNOW.....thejman@cogeco.ca