• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Need help setting the C-14 Clock

David C-14

Bicycle
I lost my owners manual and I have never have to set the clock before. Can someone tell how is done? Never mind, problem solve. My wife found the owners manual.

LOL :p Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 2008 C14 & 2003 Mean Streak
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg

Jose, here's the clock setting process. 1). Hold the upper button on the display in for 2 seconds and the display selection will flash. 2). Push the lower button to select the CLOCK function. 3). In CLOCK mode, push the upper button for 2 seconds to flash the hour & minute displays. 4). Push the lower button to flash only the hour display then push the upper button to change the hour. 5). Push the lower button again to flash only the minute display then push the upper button to change the minutes. 6). Push the lower button and both the hour and minute displays will flash again. 7). Push the upper button and the displays stop flashing and the clock starts working. Kevin COG 145