• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Neotec

strum

Well at Matt would say I drank the koolade. As luck ,or lack of I should say would have it a t storm rolled in just as I got my Sena installed so ill not ride this eve.
  So far all can say is it looks every bit as good as I expected and feels great on my head.
    Cant wait to try it on the road.

Attachments

• 01 neotec.JPG
    01 neotec.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 140
You will not be disappointed!! Pamela and I have the same color with a Sena installed and we love them.

If your head is involved, that is NO PLACE to skimp!

Ride free,

Craig

I've been wearing one the last few years with a Scala and have been well satisfied, which is why I've had it a few years.

Just got one of these. Very quiet and flows lots of air. My Sena fits perfectly.  You'll love it.

Now that I have some time in with this helmet  I can say its about as good as it gets.
Like Ron said its quieter without earplugs than my previous helmets with them.
  Ventilation is like a sheet of air running across my head. I love it.