• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Brake Rotors for sale C14 oem

Egodriver71 said:
RayK said:

Opening bid was $240

I kinda figured that out on my own... But is the OP selling them here too? If so, I don't think we have a bidding system as on eBay... Or, if he's only selling on eBay that it would be nice if it was stated as such.

Yep, didn't know if Kawi was going to cover the originals, so I had an excuse to upgrade. Then the superseded Kawi rotors came thru with a warranty. These would be good for someones '08, '09 C14 or zx out of warranty that has the early rotors with issues and can't see spending over 400 for EBCs or over 700 for oem. For the price of ebay Chinese cheapos. Just trying to re coupe some of my upgrade investment and to make someone a good deal...