• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New COG member Saying "Hello!"

Strebor

Big Wheel
Hello Everyone,
      Finally joining COG. The forum I usually lurk and seldom post to seems to have disappeared again. I am the proud owner of a Red 2009 ABS C14. 26,000 plus miles. The wife has named her "Misty" also known as "Mistress". Most of those miles were put on the bike going back and forth to work. I have had the bike out may be 7 times since my position was eliminate from a local hospital. I have opted to retire. I almost made it a full 31 years. How do I feel? I am not allowed to say, in order to keep my severence pay coming in. Talk to me in January. Anyway formus are a great source of information. Looking forward reading what you all have to say.  Strebor

Hi & welcome to the club and the forum. Sorry to hear about your employment situation. Been there, done that.  Hopefully you will find more time to enjoy that great bike of yours.

You may wish to consider changing your displayed forum name/handle to something other than "n/a". Setting your forum is a bit different on this forum. To permanently change your forum name, you need to update your "alias" in the member profile you can access at www.cog-online.org.  Just ask a mod,  admin, or COG membership director if you need assistance.

Welcome to the club and nice bike. Maybe we can help change you from a commuter to a sport touring rider. Please repost when you update your profile so we may know where you live. We're still riding and doing things within COG in the SE.    AL