• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New competition for the C14?

Fred H.

MCN has released some spy shots of what they claim are the next version of the Triumph Trohpy.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/New-bikes/2010/November/nov1710-triumph-trophy-spy-shots/

Fred, You posted this in the C14 section? I'm moving it because other than your title. It has nothing to do with the C14. It really belongs in the other bikes section, the way you started this thread!

I like the look of it. But if I didn't know it was a Triumph. I would swear it was a BMW!

Smithr and Medic.. i think you two nailed it. When I first pulled it up those were my thoughts.. Wow.. looks like the C14 only not as cleanly fairing'd..

It kind of appear to since no chain is visible below the swingarm in the side leaning pic.  Hard to say for sure though.

Slybones said:
Says shaft drive in the article.
I guess I missed that, but after reading it the other day that was my assumption for whatever reason (probably because I must have read it). LOL

Thanks for the clarification.