• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Connie owner in Waxahachie, Texas!

Widedomain

Big Wheel
Hi all.... I have just purchased a used 2002 Concours to park alongside my V-Star 1300 cruiser. Plan on a complete detailing and full maintenance on the Concours before running it outside of my local town.

I joined COG today and look forward to participating in the club. I want to thank all the forum contributors that helped me make my decision to purchase this bike. I lurked for some time, studying the particular issues and benefits of this bike.

David

Welcome Dave,
I am your area director for COG.  Let me know if there is anything I can do for ya.  You should get a welcome email from me and you can go look at the latest newsletters for the area in the online library.  Enjoy.

Widedomain said:
Hi all.... I have just purchased a used 2002 Concours to park alongside my V-Star 1300 cruiser. Plan on a complete detailing and full maintenance on the Concours before running it outside of my local town.

I joined COG today and look forward to participating in the club. I want to thank all the forum contributors that helped me make my decision to purchase this bike. I lurked for some time, studying the particular issues and benefits of this bike.

David

Welcome David to COG and the forum  :D

Hey Neighbor! I live in Mansfield (only cause I didn't know about Waxahachie before I bought here!  :)) ) I use to get over there quite a bit. I like it!

Congrats on the bike! I have had mine for only a few weeks now but am wearing him out as fast as I can. I commute 53 miles 1 way Mansfield to Addison for work each day!

What a great bike. You can act like Mr. Sensible around the sociables (and lawmen) then get loose when that pesky little 600 screams up on ya!

Word up! if ya have a pristine one you want to keep that way might I suggest those bars while they are available still! Filler her up a and tumpin her over isn't difficult at all!

Feel free to e-mail or hunt me down on facebook if you do that kind of thing and perhaps we can run "Lone Star Road" one day there between Mansfield and Venus!

FB "dougnkitty" or e-mail @ dougnkitty@juno.com or hit me up here!

Take care out there! And enjoy!
doug