• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New forum and soon to be full member

dbtrucker

Tricycle
After years of being a H.O.G member I had to sell my sportster. But recently bought a 02 Connie that has a metallic blue color scheme. I notice the 02's were silver. Does anyone know what year the blue is from.
The owner that I bought it from told me that the guy he bought it from bought a newer bike but really like the silver so he change out the whole mess.

Welcome to the forum and COG.

If it is this blue it is a 2001
2001-Kawasaki-Concours.jpg_thumb.jpg

Now if it is the dark blue then it is a 2006
nv24436_1.jpg

Wouldn't the bike still be a 2002 that just happens to now be Blue?

Welcome aboard Darrel!  :welcome:

Then its a 02 with 06 skin. I read about the so called buzz on these bikes but if you rode a 03 or older sportster you really know what a buzz is even after being off it for 15 minutes.

DarrellB said:
Then its a 02 with 06 skin. I read about the so called buzz on these bikes but if you rode a 03 or older sportster you really know what a buzz is even after being off it for 15 minutes.

In either case it is always better to be "buzzed" off the bike than on it!  :25:

Welcome to the zoo! ^-^