• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New member and kudos

Hello to all. Bought the bike new last Oct. and have racked up 13000 miles and absolutely love it. It's been through a lot in its short life. Latest being a rock into the radiator. I have the fender extender but it wasn't enough. Kudos to Bikeline-Markel, they were very helpful and covered the damage. Sent me a check within days. Folks, these radiators aren't cheap. I also ordered a guard for the new one. Worst part is my buddy warned me for months to get the guard so I have to listen to him with the "I told you so's":-[

Yes the guards are not cheap. But they are not that bad either though. And they are sure good insurance against that happening in the middle of nowhere!