• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New member down south in TX!

khast1701

Tricycle
Just bought a red 09 C14 ABS on thursday 7/09/09 and took her for a 1K mile run over the weekend to the TX Hill Country!! Twisted Sisters ROCK THE SOX!!!!!! She ran like a dream the whole trip till I picked up a nail in the back. (Thank goodness I purchased the Road Hazard!!!) Sadly enough have also found that she has 2 bad tire pressure sensors. :( Not real happy with the treatment I have received from service dept as I haven't even had her a week yet. Oh well, just won't take her back there again. She's a whole new world from the 02 Shadow Spirit 1100 in the garage! Can't wait to hook up with fellow Connie riders out there and put some more miles on her! Cheers!

Welcome... -- Steve Smith, COG #3184 COG Northeast Area Director (somewhere in south central CT)
larryline.gif
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Welcome to the madness. I replied to another thread to you about setting up something local. If you need anything I am your area director and can be reached at scad@cog-online.org ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br