• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New member from the Ozarks

CarlMO.

Big Wheel
Hello all,Well I joined up today and thought I would intro myself,I became a C 14 owner july of '08.It is the best bike I've ever owned.I like riding down into northern arkansas,lots of good roads and views there. I have bar risers and cee baily ultra tour wind screen installed,No wind or buffeting at all. I see there is some kind of meet over at Huzza Valley this September,I plan on trying to make it.Thats it for now.

Welcome Carl, NW Ar. is some great riding for sure. Were you over near Queen Willamina this last weekend? Be sure to watch the South Central area calendar for rides up in Ar since that state is in my/our area. I have not heard of any rides yet but we tend to have at least one in the fall even if I have to set it up myself from here. ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br