• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Member looking for people to ride with....

whitefang5267

Big Wheel
Hi, my 2010 Connie and I just joined COG, looking for people to ride with....I live on the North Shore of Mass....also, looking forward to going on some of the planned COG rides....

Ken - Start here: http://web.mac.com/ke.martin/iWeb/MassCOG/Home.html pretty much the whole Mass group gets together on oraganized rides regularly. A bunch of us live in the North Shore area of MA too. Join Us!

Ken you won't have that problem long!  Kevin runs one of the most active riding schedules in the NE, and he's a swell guy to boot! (btw Kev I take checks money orders or rolled change.... >:D)

Hope to see you at a rally soon!