• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Member SC OKLA

Have been on concours forum for sometime, finally decided to go ahead and pay my dues. Ride an 02 Connie, looks like I am going to ride around 10K mi/yr. Based on odometer so far. More touring than sporting would be my riding style. Mods: Givi trunk, arm rests for wife, taller windscreen, extra running lights, hot grips, cigarette lighter socket for accessory plug in. Mods to come: I need to be able to have cell access, I would like to incorporate that with being able to visit with my spouse, I also want to listen to MP3's while riding. Was considering Scala Teamset Q2, but it is not stereo... Dont want to drop bucks on starcom or autocom or anything I am wired to, I want a wireless solution. I might have to cobble something together. The technology is there, and it is not expensive. Beliefs: Helmets save lives... gloves, boots, jackets, etc save limbs and bones. ATGATT is the way we choose to ride. That said I am also an ABATE rep for our local club, I will fight for your right to be an idiot. LK P.S. After rereading my post it sounds terse, I am not terse... I love to tell jokes, and generally have a blast. I can be a stick in the mud according to my kids. Well, maybe I am an old fart... shoot!! P.S.S. I do have a question... what is the password to open the concourier archives?

Welcome to the Club! I would be one of the idiots you are fighting for ;p Thanks! The password is usually giving in the pop-up box when you select the issue you want to download/open. Just so you know, once you are a member there is no password to get into the store front and purchase COG merchandise ;) Dave Muir 1980 LTD1000 - Rocket 1999 Concours - Rocket II 1997 Dyna - wife's CT-COG #3649 Merchandise Czar

Welcome aboard. Great last name can you guess I am a Twins fan. Didn't sound terse to me but I have learned the written word is easily misunderstood and almost always taken with a negative bias when it happens. If you come North look us up.

Thanks, will do. I met Harmon Killebrew on a couple of occassions, he was helping raise money for cancer research I believe. He is truly a gentleman. He was still playing when I was a kid. I remember watching him on TV a few times. I dont think we are related, at least not close enough to claim. But he is a very nice man. So we might be... wonder if he rides?

Larry, Welcome to the club and to my South Central area. If there is anything I can do for ya let me know. Here is something I have been looking at that might fit your bill. Chatterbox XBi http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/62/15257/ITEM/ChatterBox-XBi-Wireless-Intercom-with-Bluetooth.aspx ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br