• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Northwest Area Director

2linby

Greetings all,

As this is my last official announcement as NWAD I am pleased to officially announce Charlie Gary Cog # 8048 has stepped up and accepted the position of Northwest Area Director.

During the last four plus years that I have been the NWAD it has been my pleasure to be of service to all of you and hope you all will be supportive of Charlie in his new position.  As I have in the past and will do in the future continue to ask that you, the membership, support Charlie's efforts and even more so contribute to your club.  Yes this is your club and without your continuing support we wouldn't have such great rides and rallies to attend.

I am pleased to be leaving the leadership role in Charlie's capable hands and hope everyone in the great Northwest continues to be as supportive of Charlie and your club as you have been to me. Maybe even a little more so than you have been in the past! 

Thanks everyone, it has been fun and see you all down the road!

Former NWAD
COG # 5539

Bob Pappalardo

Bob, Thanks for your service to COG!

And a great big thank you and congrats on Charlie's taking over the reins for NWAD. 

Ditto on what your Namesake said Bob!

Many thanks for all the hard work and dedication over the last 5  years Bob!

Thanks also for pushing me into the fray of taking COG's membership and payment on-line!
I owe you big time! LoL

Charlie;
      Many thanks for stepping up to the plate!
There's plenty here to help you as needed!

Cheers

Colin