• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Owner Atlanta

jimbob

Big Wheel
I live in the Woodstock/Canton area and just bought a '04. Looking forward to meeting/riding with others from the area. The Connie is my first sport tour and I have alot to learn. Any upcoming tech days scheduled in the area? Thanks, Jim

Welcome aboard Jim. I grew up in Woodstock. Of course it was Woodstock NY, where the hippies were/are! Bionic Bob COG & AMA member First C14 CDA member #0220 08 C14,03 Mean Streak, & 86 C10
2638311280103513287fDmUTZ_th.jpg

Jim, As of yet we haven't scheduled any tech days, but please come to the Third Thursday dinner held in Marietta and Rocco's Pub. We start at 7:30pm. It's a great chance to meet some other members.

Congratulations on buying the "Timex" of motorcycles. You've got a good number of COG members in and near Atlanta. They have a monthly meeting so be sure and try to make it to one of them. Now if you are ever in my neck of the woods, Greene county, either yell or drop by. tcars John

Howdy! I live just up the road in Rome. Currently the bike is undergoing some wrenching, but (hopefully) she will be up and running after this weekend. Would love to meet up and ride sometime. COG #8892 CDA #0309 Remember: Only Hugh can stop Florist Friars!

Hey Robert, I am a new C-14 owner and would like to drop by one of the dinners and meet you guys / gals. Can you supply the logostics? UP

Third Thursday dinner hours are now from approx 7-9pm. Rocco's Pub Address: 1477 Roswell Road , Roswell , GA 30062 Directions: Rocco