• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Owner Near Atlanta

i-man

Hello everyone. Name’s Dave. Just picked up a 2010 Concours 14 a couple of weeks ago. So far, I am loving it. Been doing a lot of reading here and I am looking to do some small upgrades, with the suspension being the first.
Anyway, thanks for having me.

Attachments

• C8A5095D-C84A-416A-A8F7-E0FD4EE90A39.jpeg
    C8A5095D-C84A-416A-A8F7-E0FD4EE90A39.jpeg
    179.3 KB · Views: 107
Welcome.  Pay attention to the south east ride/rally area of the forum.  We do alot of rallys and rides.  If i remember correctly the area director for the south east luves somewhere up near atlanta.  But all us really cool cats live further south..... :))  oh , and lastly join COG.

konehead said:
Welcome.  Pay attention to the south east ride/rally area of the forum.  We do alot of rallys and rides.  If i remember correctly the area director for the south east luves somewhere up near atlanta.  But all us really cool cats live further south..... :))  oh , and lastly join COG.

Yeah, but you "cool cats" are still welcome to come up to our "backyard" and play in our mountains (in NE Ga)..otherwise, enjoy your off-ramps and fly-overs... :))

Welcome Dave. Next event is the Beat the Heat social on July 31+ up in NC. We're going to enjoy THEIR mountains!

Ron

ron203 said:
konehead said:

Yeah, but you "cool cats" are still welcome to come up to our "backyard" and play in our mountains (in NE Ga)..otherwise, enjoy your off-ramps and fly-overs... :))

Welcome Dave. Next event is the Beat the Heat social on July 31+ up in NC. We're going to enjoy THEIR mountains!

Ron

Where in NC? My girlfriend and I own a cabin about 10 minutes from Deal’s Gap.

Welcome Dave. I'm a Georgia boy myself, grew up in Griffin. Currently residing in Arizona, however.  :beerchug:

Dave said:
ron203 said:
konehead said:

Ro

Iron Horse Motorcycle Campground. One of the cool features of this site is an Events Calendar. You can find the details there.
Ron

ron203 said:
Dave said:
ron203 said:
konehead said:

Ro

Iron Horse Motorcycle Campground. One of the cool features of this site is an Events Calendar. You can find the details there.
Ron

Same as last year, it's at Blue Ridge Motorcycle campground.

Welcome aboard!  :beerchug:

AZconserv said:
Welcome Dave. I'm a Georgia boy myself, grew up in Griffin. Currently residing in Arizona, however.  :beerchug:
I'm 5 miles west of town heading towards Newnan. Been there for 13 years.

Just Cliff said:
ron203 said:
Dave said:
ron203 said:
konehead said:

Ro

Ron

Same as last year, it's at Blue Ridge Motorcycle campground.

Welcome aboard!  :beerchug:

Thanks Cliff. I'd hate be over there wondering where everybody else was.

Welcome. Pay attention to the south east ride/rally area of the forum. We do alot of rallys and rides. If i remember correctly the area director for the south east luves somewhere up near atlanta. But all us really cool cats live further south..... :)) oh , and lastly join COG.
There's a few cool cats north of Big A. LOL