• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Progressive 465 Shock (SOLD)

SmokinRZ

Street Cruiser
I'm hesitant to do this but I thought I would see if there was any interest.  I sent my 420 in for service and the bladder was no longer available so I wound up buying a new 465.  In the six weeks it took to get this built and delivered, my stock shock went back on and I had some other things come up like a great deal from a buddy on a device that goes bang  ;) and a possible head gasket failure on my truck  :(.  The build date is 12/29/2011 so this thing is as fresh as they come and I opened the box only for the photo session.  I need to get $350 + shipping.  I don't think you can find one any cheaper.         

Attachments

• photo 465 1.jpg
    photo 465 1.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 100
Bump for a sweet shock!  I've peeked at these in the catalogues at our shop and this the WHOLESALE price.  Thus, you are guaranteed never to find one cheaper.  Good deal for someone!

how would you like the payment. I also have a Corbin dual canyon seat with backrest that I also have to trade with if your interested in working a deal. contact here or conniekaw61@yahoo.com if that is not violating any rules. new to this

Capt. G said:
how would you like the payment. I also have a Corbin dual canyon seat with backrest that I also have to trade with if your interested in working a deal. contact here or conniekaw61@yahoo.com if that is not violating any rules. new to this

As long as it's your email address, or the owner has given permission.