• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New ride posted.

ADVTRACKER

Just posted a day ride on the NW calendar August 1st.  Breakfast in Gig Harbor, WA, up to Pt. Townsend, down the Hood Canal to visit The Ridge Racetrack near Shelton and return. 

WingCon said:
Just posted a day ride on the NW calendar August 1st.  Breakfast in Gig Harbor, WA, up to Pt. Townsend, down the Hood Canal to visit The Ridge Racetrack near Shelton and return.

Sweet!  You da man!  Wish I could go, but I'll be elsewhere.

Got a couple hard maybes on the ride.  If anyone cares to please register for the ride so I can get an idea if this is going to go or not.  I realize Aug 1st is still aways away.
thx    ;D

CBX-Bob said:
I'll just be getting back from Belize,  :great:

That's rough!
WingCon said:
Got a couple hard maybes on the ride.  If anyone cares to please register for the ride so I can get an idea if this is going to go or not.  I realize Aug 1st is still aways away.
thx    ;D

Starting new job and got a business trip the month before to Hawaii!  Buuuuuut....I'll try and confirm within the next couple week.

Any interest in doing another Longest Day ride to Winthrop and around? No host for now. I am mostly retired so I have a hard time committing.

motovetro said:
Any interest in doing another Longest Day ride to Winthrop and around? No host for now. I am mostly retired so I have a hard time committing.

If I wasn't going to Cortez I would be there.  You retread guys and your fear of commitment... :nananana:

If there is no need, I don't set the alarm and ride weekdays. I'm talking about on 6-20(Saturday). I plan on doing Mt. Rainier on a weekday soon.

I've had to cancel the Aug 1st ride due to a family emergency.  Very sorry to all who had planned on it.  I can't reschedule yet as I don't know what's going to be happening with this situation in the near future.    ???