• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New to the Concours

Rhino

Bicycle
Been riding since 2004. Started late in life on a VTX1300S. Quickly moved to a Honda Valkyrie. I put 40,000 miles on that bike in the last 5 years. 3 years ago I also added a Suzuiki DR650 for adventure biking and camping here in Colorado. Last summer (2009) I rented a Honda ST1300 for a ride with family in NH. I knew then I wanted a sport touring bike. I checked them all out including a factory demo ride on a $22,000 BMW K1300GT. I think the 2010 C14 competes favorably with that regardless of price. So last Saturday I bought a new 2010 Concours 14 ABS in dark blue (Candy Neptune Blue) with 0 miles on it. By Sunday it had 250 miles on it. Can

Sweet Steve, Welcome and let us know if there is anything we can help you with. Love anyone that buys a 2010. It might be what I am looking to buy in a few years used :) Photos[/url]