• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New to the forum

10BlueRush

Big Wheel
Hello all, I am glad to have found this forum as it looks to have a lot of information.  I just purchased my new 2010 Blue ABS Concours at the end of March 2011.  So far I only have a little over 2,000 miles on it.  I have a 2002 Orange Goldwing that I have put over 125,000 miles on and still love riding that comfortable machine so it has been hard to ride the new bike everyday.
Looking forward to getting to know some of you here and maybe even get together for some rides sometime.

Tim

Tim welcome,
I am the COG area Director for your parts.  Let me know if there is anything I can do.  I think there are other members in Katy.