• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

"New" Triumph Trophy

Just got email from Triumph America listing its 3 new bikes for 2012. No new Trophy, or otherwise named Sport-tourer listed there. Was hoping to see the all-new Sport-tourer in the 2012 lineup. Probably would have been the only other Sport-tourer I would have considered (after a demo-ride, of course) for my Spring of 2012 trade of my 2001 C-10 ! :beerchug:

I'm not surprised. They just released the new revised Sprint "GT". So I figured they will try to get the Trophy right before releasing it. I'm  guessing 2013 or 2014. Of course I could be wrong. My pencils have erasers.  :))

...wait a minute! Have you seen the new Tiger Explorer? Have you noticed that it has an all-new 1215cc engine? AND, the most important thing, have you noticed an all-new shaft drive?! I hope these two components will eventually find their way into new Trophy!...  :motonoises: 

Yep, did notice the drive train.... really want to see and ride the new Trophy... 2013? Maybe have the coin then.

AlexG said:
...wait a minute! Have you seen the new Tiger Explorer? Have you noticed that it has an all-new 1215cc engine? AND, the most important thing, have you noticed an all-new shaft drive?! I hope these two components will eventually find their way into new Trophy!...  :motonoises: