• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

New Wyoming AAD

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
Hey everybody,
  I just wanted to let you all know we have a new AAD For Wyoming.  His name is BJ Swanson, and he is looking forward to getting some rides arranged for the Wyoming members.  He lives in Cody.  If you want to contact him directly, send an e-mail to bswanson20@hotmail.com .  Please join me in saying thanks to BJ for stepping up.
  I want to thank Keith Collins for being the AAD for so many years.  Not many people are willing to step up and put their names on the list, so those who do deserve our thanks for volunteering.

Good going BJ, thanks for jumping into the other side of having fun! 
There is a great group of riders out there and loads of good roads- know that you will be getting events going all over the place..wahhooo

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
Hey everybody,
  I just wanted to let you all know we have a new AAD For Wyoming. His name is BJ Swanson, and ...

Welcome BJ Swanson - I'm a very new owner and forum member. 
2 wks ago was at the Bun Cooler Rally in Idaho for a first and great time.

What is BJ's screen name?

uhoh said:
Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
Hey everybody,
  I just wanted to let you all know we have a new AAD For Wyoming. His name is BJ Swanson, and ...

Welcome BJ Swanson - I'm a very new owner and forum member. 
2 wks ago was at the Bun Cooler Rally in Idaho for a first and great time.

What is BJ's screen name?

that would be wyorider.