• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

next set of tires rear will 200/55/17

anthony2008

Mini Bike
the 200 is perfect for 6" rims so 200/55 is next on the list ,, i have used 2 sets of 190/50 and 2 sets of 190/50 ,,,, both work fine for me , just curious to see the 200/55 works  :beerchug: i have a few months before i will need new tires , so lets use this time to here what everyone has to say  :beerchug:

I asked about a commander 2        200 55 17
and I got as much help as you are .
I am going to try  it ,
I was told it it a $1000.  fine for wheelies in Fl. ? I don't care to find out.
I went riding with a friend and he told me my front kept lifting in first gear, and shifting to 2nd.
I usually use the eco mode , but since I was riding with a R 1
I played  hard , I was surprised to hear about the front tire coming off the ground as often as he said it was .

not bad 200/55ZR17 R005 rear tire  Price: $120.00    The 005 Shinko (formerly Yokohama) radial series, specifically developed to meet the demand for long life high performance radial tires, is highly recommended for long distance touring where tire wear is crucial. New construction provides superior riding comfort, while its new tread compound gives high grip on both dry and wet roads. Easy steering and superb cornering performance.    http://jeepersracing.ecrater.com/p/761890/200-55zr17-r005-rear-tire