• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Noob from Iowa

Ruddbow

Big Wheel
Hello All, I am from central Iowa. Bought my first Concours several weeks ago. Have always wanted one and have read about the Concours and her following. I look forward to the tech area on here and sponging as much information as I can.

Welcome aboard! Did you get the classic Concours or the new 1400 guided missile? The new one hasn't been around too long yet, but when you want a bike you certainly can want it for a long time... in a short time. :) ::EDIT:: LOL, Norm and I are in sync. :)

thanks Gents. It is an 01 with 25k on it. Finally have a couple days off for some ride time and of course it has been raining all day. I am struggling with a backrest, trunk for my ride. Alot of choices out there.
DSCF2484.jpg

I am having issues trying to find the COG merchandise area? I stumbled across it yesterday and now I can't seem to locate it.

Member area then click on COG online store http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/cart/index.cfm?clubID=1328

In order to get to the merchandise area you have to be logged in, as it is a member only benefit. You are in luck we just re-stocked so we should have what you are looking for. If you have any questions or problems shoot me an e-mail at merchandise@cog-online.org Welcome!!! Sue, COG #I-7265 & 6763A COG Merchandise Coordinator