• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NorCal rides

cinnamon

Crotch Rocket
Nothing in the oven yet for 2016,we need to support the AMA clubs in NorCal and go to there runs.I have seen our area go from 2 & 3 poker runs a weekend to barely one a month.Why aren't we putting one on,it could be used to support OtP or something,RTE to Andersens Pea Soup down valley.Come on.  The Wizard

Is anybody from the area going to Bun Cooler?
Lets get IBA help and sponsor a Saddle Sore 1000/n 24?Maybe an in state Ride?

The reason nobody puts any rides on is because nobody turns out for them. I have put on about five rides over the years and the turnout ranges from 1 to 3 people. I gave up and haven't suggested a ride in years. Its quite frustrating for such a big rider city, we have terrible COG turnout.

I'm planning on riding up for the Bun Cooler on May 13th-15th, 2016.  (provided I can eliminate one last stinkin' scheduling conflict)

Jerry - did I just hear you volunteer to host rides?  ;D

If you're not on the SacCOG email list, you should be. They put together quite a few rides each year. They had a meeting last week, but I haven't seen am update from them yet. Contact Buddy...  mailto: shures at msn.com

AMA chapter rides? Never again. I attended two, one a poker run and one some sort of "tour." Boring. Mostly v-twin cruisers and some luxo-barges, all riding in big groups 15 mph below the speed limit, in 90 degree temps. I covered more territory in two hours to get to the meeting point then in the subsequent six hours of the ride. Not freakin worth it. Did I say boring?

Hey Wiz. I'm planning to attend the BC also. See the next ish of the Concourier. We may be revisiting Graeagle. Buddy is working hard in the Sacto area. If you've got something you want to pitch hit me with it and I will do my best to help promote and support. We may not hit a home rum but sometimes ya gotta take a walk to get a runner into scoring position.