• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

North Central Gathering at the Rally in Cortez

LSGiant

The North Central Area will be having a special get together at the National Rally. Please look for the North Central Banner at the Monday night Social at the campground in Cortez. Find me and get your get your ticket to be eligible for a prize drawing at 7:30 PM.  Meet your fellow North Central members and promote your upcoming events.

Camp grounds, North Central rally. I am camping their. Is that
like two rallies for one price.
So much to do.

Kevin and I hope to make it in by 7:30.  We are heading to Cortez by way of Mount Rushmore!  Looking forward to seeing everyone.  Save us a beverage and the winning prize!