• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Northern Hudson Valley Surprise Lunch Ride 10/24/21

NOTE: Ride moved to Sunday.
The destination may be either Spencertown NY or Hillsdale NY.

Thanks to John for leading the ride for gMitch and me. The surprise lunch stop was the Hillsdale House, which recently reopened. I had a burger and it was terrific. We did swing by Dan's Diner and they also reopened recenly. We may have to go back there for a breakfast ride.

Yes, definitely dittos (except I had the grilled chicken sandwich). Great ride and company on a beautiful autumn day.

Thanks to John for leading the ride for gMitch and me. The surprise lunch stop was the Hillsdale House, which recently reopened. I had a burger and it was terrific. We did swing by Dan's Diner and they also reopened recenly. We may have to go back there for a breakfast ride.