• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Nov 17 RTE challenge.

LSGiant

OK I am back in Texas. This Saturday looks like a good day to ride. I am 20 miles south of Kingsville. Who wants to meet me for breakfast or lunch depending on how far away. I am willing to go a couple hundred miles one way. Somebody post up a place to meet and I will be there. Don't care where or what the roads are like just out to enjoy the ride and see a fellow Cogger or two.

Well...I guess Texarkana is out of the question, then...kind of a boring ride anyway...

Maybe we’ll just ride around up here and look at the leaves... ;)

I saw the ride up there. I have ridden farther but it is a little much. Thanks for thinking of me though.